Gloss is measured with angles of 60° and 20°. The 60° angle is universal for all applications. The 20° angle gives improved differentiation of measurement on high-gloss coatings above 70 gloss units. Available in the following Gloss Meter models: T01-21000 - 60° 0–100GU T01-21001 - 60°/20° 0–100GU.
The Gloss Meter will measure the gloss of a surface where an aesthetic appearance of the coating finish is required.
Supplied in an industrial Carrying Case with Gloss Tile and Charger. Calibration Certificates with traceability to BAM are an optional extra.
In accordance with ISO 2813.
Gloss Meter - Ref: Gloss Meter
Delivery 1-2 working days
- Relevant Standard: ISO 2813
- Gloss Meter functions are easily accessible through a menu-driven back-lit display incorporating the following features:
- Calibration; Statistics; (Mean; Number of readings; Max/Min; Coefficient of variation and Standard Deviation);Limits:(Pass/Fail with audible and visual alarm)
- Measurement accuracy ±1%,
- Supplied in an industrial Carrying Case with Gloss Tile and Charger
No videos are available