Spectrophotometer that can accurately measure and express various colour difference formulas and colour indices. This instrument allows the user to easily realise the accurate transmission of colour, and it can also be used for precise colour matching. Our Spectrophotometers are powerful, accurate and portable. Suitable for many applications: industrial, scientific research institutions, schools and laboratories. Using d/8 geometrical optical illumination recommended by CIE, it can accurately measure the SCI and SCE reflectivity data of samples (including fluorescent samples). In a variety of colour spaces, accurately measures and expresses various colour difference formulas and colour indices. Equipped with high-end colour management software, which can be directly connected to a computer if required. Widely used in the quality control of colour difference of various products. Supplied in a protective case with full user instructions Spectrophotometer is In accordance with ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN 5033 T01-700805 T01-700806
Spectrophotometers accurately measure and express various colour difference formulas and colour indices.
Available in two models, varying light sources and single or dual apertures, see below for ordering information
In accordance with ISO 7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN 5033
Spectrophotometer - Ref: Spectrophotometer
Delivery 1-2 weeks
- aesthetic design perfectly combined with ergonomics structure
- d/8゜geometrical optics structure, comply with CIE No.15，ISO7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN5033 standards
- Applied combined LED light source with high life and low power consumption
- Φ 8mm aperture, suitable for more samples; can measure SCI and SCE at the same time
- High electronic hardware configuration: 3.5 inch TFT true colour capacitive touch screen, concave grating, 256 pixel dual array CMOS detector, etc.
- USB communication mode, more adaptable;
- The standard white board with abilities of super wear-resistant, stain-resistant and stable performance.
- Large storage capacity, can save more than 10000 test data.
- Two standard observer perspectives, multiple light sources modes, a variety of colour systems, conform to a variety of standard chroma indices, meet the needs of various customers for colour measurement
- Camera view locating system, help to position fast, simply and conveniently
- PC software with powerful extension functions
No videos are available