Testex Replica Gauge A unique replica technique and a snap gauge enable accurate, blast-cleaned surface profile measurements. The replica film in the Testex Replica Tape consists of a layer of crushable plastic microfilm coated onto a polyester substrate of a highly uniform thickness 50µm (2mil). When compressed against a hard surface, the Microfoam collapses to about 25% of its original thickness. During compression the foam acquires an impression of the surface against which it is burnished. The highest peaks on the test surface displace the fully compressed foam and come to rest against the polyester substrate. The deepest valleys on the test surface create the highest peaks on the replica. Testex Replica Tape makes Surface replicas easy to obtain and produces average maximum peak-to-valley readings that ensure optimum blasting effectiveness. Replicas can be retained for future needs. Additional tape can be purchased separately, please see "Accessories"
Testex Replica Gauge
Testex Replica Gauge, unique replica technique and a snap gauge enable accurate, blast-cleaned surface profile measurements.
Relevant Standards: ISO 8503-5; ASTM D4417 and NACE SP0287
Testex Gauge - Ref: T01-30370
Delivery 3-4 working days
- Relevant Standards: ISO 8503-5; ASTM D4417 and NACE SP0287
- Replica Tape Gauge accuracy: ±1%FSD
- Temperature: Produces accurate replicas on surface temperatures of -10 to +65°C
- Storage: Do not expose the Testex Replica Tape to any extremes of temperature or daylight
- Shelf Life: The replica foam has no expiry date - the only degeneration is the adhesive on the Tape we would recommend that the Tape is used within a 12-month period from date of purchase
- The Replica Tape Gauge is supplied in an industrial foam-filled Carrying Case with Testex Replica Tapes Coarse and X Coarse and a Burnishing Tool
No videos are available