S Model Features
- 3.5” Full colour touch screen control system with temperature graphical and digital display,
- Available in multiple languages, including Italian, Spanish, French, Polish, Chinese, German and many more
- Robust glass reinforced plastic (GRP) construction, a durable impact resistant material with strong chemical and corrosion resistant properties to ensure a long life.
- Fully transparent and seamless domed canopy providing 360 degree visibility. The canopy is self supporting when open.
- Designed specifically for short-term tests (up to 240 hours duration).
- Cabinet heated by externally mounted heater mats, protecting them against damage from the corrosive climate inside the cabinet. They also ensure uniform heat distribution inside the cabinet.
- Heated bubble tower humidifies the compressed air en-route to the salt fog atomizer, in full compliance with international test standards.
- Bubble tower can be topped up with water automatically, or by hand via the manual filler port.
- Utilises the atomizers’ venturi effect combined with the air pressure regulator and gauge to deliver a uniform and continuous fall-out of salt fog on to the samples under test.
- Supplied with a 90L external salt water solution tank which is easier to fill and clean than an integral tank.
- The all plastic atomizer has an integral filter in addition to a filter on the reservoir feed pipe to prevent salt crystal build-up. This build up could block the outlet nozzle and disrupt the test.
- Cabinets can be operated with a wet or dry base.
- Insulated non-transparent roof blanket which offers greater thermal efficiency (available as an option
SP Model Additional Features
- SP models are equipped with an advanced control system featuring a peristaltic pump based salt water delivery system, coupled with a user adjustable precision speed controller.
- Ensures consistent fall-out of salt spray / fog on to the test samples, over longer term duration tests (240+ hours of continuous salt spray testing) especially if such testing is unattended.
Click here to see the full range of models
- Salt Spray Chamber For Long Term Tests (SP Series)
- Salt Spray Chamber For Short Term Tests (S Series)
Alpha+ SP500 & SP1000 are designed specifically for long-term tests over 240 hours duration. The chamber is heated by externally mounted heater mats; protecting them against damage from the corrosive climate inside the cabinet; also ensuring uniform heat distribution inside the cabinet, Chamber features a heated bubble tower (also known as an air saturator) which humidifies the compressed air en-route to the salt fog atomiser; in full compliance with international test standards. The air saturator can be topped up with water automatically; or by hand via the manual filler port, The chamber is supplied as standard with a 90L external salt water solution tank which is easier to fill and clean than an integral tank, Additional and larger capacity tanks available for reduced change over time on long-term testing, The all plastic atomiser has an integral filter in addition to a filter on the reservoir feed pipe to prevent salt crystal build-up blocking the outlet nozzle and disrupting the test Alpha+ Cabinets can be operated with a wet or dry base, Insulated non-transparent roof blanket; offering greater thermal efficiency available as an option,
Essential feature Salt Spray Chamber For Short Term Tests Designed for the modern test laboratory, who want affordable equipment that is easy to install, simple to operate and reliable in service.