Intelligent Glossmeter which can be used to measure the gloss of coating materials such as coatings and inks, but also to measure the surfaces of stone, ceramic tiles, profiles, paper, wood, plastics, films and metals Available in three models Standard, Dual and Tri
- Starting-up self-diagnosis
- Scroll wheels fitted for ease of use, enables the user to enter the different operation menus quickly.
- Menu options presetting: Angle mode, standby time, the size of measuring group, etc.
- Large capacity memory Up to 10,000 measured data or 999 groups of data can be stored.
- For dual and tri- models, multi angle measurements can be taken and displayed at the same time with just one-key operation.
- Parameters can be displayed directly, such as the current measurement frequency, the current values measured and the averages of the group respectively.
- Eight languages including English, Chinese, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese and Russian can be selected as the display language.
- Intelligent Glossmeter can not only measure the gloss value, but also measure the haze equivalent to ASTM D 4039 (suitable for dual and tri models).
- Instant deletion of invalid measurement: Press and hold on the measuring key (for about 2 seconds) to delete the last measurement data