Opacity Meter/ Intelligent Reflectometer offers many functions and data storage/recall options. It is used to measure the opacity, or luminous reflectance of a grey scale, the contrast ratio can be measured, stored and recalled as required with USB interface and software for transmitting data if required. Opacity (also referred to as Hiding Power) is defined as the ability of a coating to prevent the transmission of light The Opacity Meter/Intelligent Reflectometer is supplied in a protective case with full user instructions. It is fully compliant with ISO 2814，ISO 3906 , ISO 6504，BS 3900 and DIN 55984 and has auto calibration function Weighing just 180g, it is fully portable, making it suitable for use in the field as well as in the laboratory. It is suitable for use in testing environments of 10℃～40℃, (relative humidity should not be over 85) T01-60818
Opacity Meter/ Intelligent Reflectometer
This opacity meter is used to measure the opacity, or luminous reflectance, of a grey scale.
Complies with ISO 2814，ISO 3906 , ISO 6504，BS 3900 and DIN 55984.
Opacity Meter/ Intelligent Reflectometer - Ref: T01-60818
Delivery 1-2 weeks
- Relevant Standards: ISO 2814，ISO 3906 , ISO 6504，BS 3900 and DIN 55984
- Working Angle：45°（irradiate，0°（receive；CIE Illuminant C
- Range of Measurement：0-99.9%
- Accuracy：±1 unit or 1% of full scale
- Repeatability：≤ 0.5
- Power Supply：One 1.5V alkaline battery o
- Window Size: 12mm×17mm (ellipse)
- Testing Environment：10℃～40℃, (relative humidity should not be over 85)
- Small and light, easily portable.
- No need to warm up and can work immediately after powering on.
- Calibrates automatically
- With USB interface and software for transmitting data
- One 1.5V alkaline Battery can be used for almost 60 hours and 100,000 reading
- Long-term stable light source n
- With simple test mode and Statistics-Mode
- Calculates the reflectance value automatically
No videos are available