The Opacity Meter/Intelligent Reflectometer offers many functions and data storage/recall options. It is used to measure the opacity, or luminous reflectance of a grey scale, the contrast ratio can be measured, stored and recalled as required Opacity (also referred to as Hiding Power) is defined as the ability of a coating to prevent the transmission of light
Opacity Meter/ Intelligent Reflectometer
This opacity meter is used to measure the opacity, or luminous reflectance, of a grey scale. Suitable for the evaluation of a coatings hiding power, or simple shade sorting tasks of metallized films, anodised aluminium, or ceramics. It can calculate the contrast ratio (opacity) and store it.
Complies with ISO 2814，ISO 3906 , ISO 6504，BS 3900 and DIN 55984.
Opacity Meter/ Intelligent Reflectometer - Ref: T01-60818
Delivery 1-2 weeks
- Relevant Standards: ISO 2814，ISO 3906 , ISO 6504，BS 3900 and DIN 55984
- Working Angle：45°（irradiate，0°（receive；CIE Illuminant C
- Range of Measurement：0-99.9%
- Accuracy：±1 unit or 1% of full scale
- Repeatability：≤ 0.5
- Power Supply：One 1.5V alkaline battery o
- Window Size: 12mm×17mm (ellipse)
- Testing Environment：10℃～40℃, (relative humidity should not be over 85)
- Small and light, easily portable.
- No need to warm up and can work immediately after powering on.
- Calibrates automatically
- With USB interface and software for transmitting data
- One 1.5V alkaline Battery can be used for almost 60 hours and 100,000 reading
- Long-term stable light source n
- With simple test mode and Statistics-Mode
- Calculates the reflectance value automatically
No videos are available