Premium Atmosfar models have the same features as the standard models plus...
- Temperature and humidity profile Logging Software (ACC121)
- 110mm Entry Port
- Digital Salt Solution Consumption Indicator
- Additional Salt Solution Atomizers for standards such as VDA 233-102; RNES-G-00005; Renault ECC1; SAE J etc
- Temperature and Humidity Control @ 80°C / 80%RH
- Rapid ramping from 35°C to 70°C in 15 minutes
- Dual salt spray atomizer system
The Atmosfär Premium Chamber is the Rolls Royce of the corrosion test world, this chamber offers the greatest flexibility and covers the majority of test standards including climatic tests from Volkswagen PV1200 & PV1209. The chamber is fitted with a package of accessories as standard, including options for sub cooling to either -20°C or -40°C, up to +80°C. This enables the chamber to run tests from HONDA, VDA, HYUNDAI, KIA, and Volkswagen as standard.
The Atmosfär Premium Chamber is truly without equal is truly without equal in the world of corrosion testing.
Fully automatic laboratory-accelerated atmospheric corrosion testing to;
• FORD CEPT 00.00-L-467
• Renault D17 2028 (ECC-1)
• RNES – G -00005 / 0006 / 0007
• Toyota 1555G (Method C)
• Volvo VCS 1027,149 (ACT-1)
• Volvo VCS 1027,1449 (ACT-2)
• SCANIA STD4319
• VDA 233-102
• Honda 5100Z
• Hyundai/Kia CCT-B
• VW PV 1200
• VW PV 1209
Plus all standards achieved by Ascott standard CCT chambers.
The latest generation of Atmosfär chamber, which we call the AtmosfärPremium model range, continues this tradition, and includes the most comprehensive specification, multiple test
standard compliance, accuracy and repeatability of test results. There are two sizes of Atmosfär chamber each offered with various choices of refrigeration system and the choice of air cooled or water cooled sub-zero units, making a ten model line-up in total.