In response to customer demand for larger test chambers to test large samples, in a wide variety of shapes, sizes and weights, Ascott are pleased to introduce their latest range of CorroFlex flexible size corrosion test chambers. CFX models are cyclic corrosion chambers and can be programmed to create any of 4 distinct climates: salt spray, controlled humidity, air drying and condensation humidity. These climates can be programmed to occur in any sequence for any period of time and repeat automatically. The CFX models also have the ability to automatically open and close their door as part of the test cycle if required, exposing the samples to laboratory ambient conditions as well. These chambers all feature the convenience of a front loading door, which fully opens and closes at the push of a button, giving unimpeded access to the chamber interior. The door slides up to close and down to open, minimising the floor space required when installed.
Corroflex Chambers – CFX Series
CorroFlex corrosion test chambers offer the user flexibility in specifying the perfect size of chamber to suit their application. The width and depth dimensions are variable and can be selected in 0.5m increments, from 1m to 4m wide and upto 1.5m deep.
Corroflex Chambers - CFX Series - Ref: CFX Range
Delivery confirmation on order
- Front loading system for ease of loading large/ heavy test samples in a wide range of shapes and sizes
- High strength GRP panel front door available in 9 standard colours with windows for viewing samples during testing
- Pneumatically operated door for ease of opening and closing (door slides up to close and down to open)
- Interior illumination fitted as standard
- High load capacity mesh racking supplied as standard
- Large external portable salt solution tank with wheels for ease of access to a water source and an integral drain system for ease of cleaning
- Exterior shell is fully resistant to corrosion
- True colour 7’’ wide screen WVGA Screen user control interface using the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software
- 480p (0.38 megapixel) high resolution icon based interface available in multiple languages for ease of understanding and use
- Large capacity memory; allowing for extensive customer programs to be stored; 254 main programs of up to 200 steps; 100 sub programmes and 254 single line programs
- Integrated immersion heater to create condensation humidity for testing to a wider range of ‘modified’ salt spray tests
- Temperature and Humidity monitoring in SCADA using OPC-UA,RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wire or wirelessly connected to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software
- A real-time; user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately; with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.
No videos are available