Ascott Standard models meet the requirements of basic, continuous salt spray tests conducted at a single temperature only, such as ASTM B117, ISO 9227, JIS Z 2371 and similar international test standards, and may be used with pH neutral salt solutions (NSS) or those acidified by the addition of Acetic Acid (ASS) or Cupric Acid (CASS).
Standard (iS series)
Ascotts standard salt spray chamber with designation S…iS are available in 6 sizes, 120L, 450L, 1000L, 1300L, 2000L & 2600L. They are designed to run continuous salt spray tests conducted at a single user adjustable temperatures, such as ASTM B117, ISO 9227, JIS 2371 plus many more.
The chambers can be used for Neutral salt spray test solutions (NSS) or acidified solutions with the addition of Acetic Acid (ASS) or Cupric Acid (CASS).
Standard (iS series) - Ref: S120IS/ S450IS/ S1000IS/ S1300IS/ S2000IS/ S2600IS
Delivery confirmation on order
- Low loading threshold for ergonomic loading and unloading,‘Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy; with safety interlock
- Dry seal gasket to prevent wetting the operator’s clothes
- Timed canopy lock and automatic purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic for ease of maintenance
- External portable salt solution tank for ease of cleaning. 73L for 450L Chambers and 90L for 1000L Chambers and above
- Central viewing window for unimpeded visual access to chamber interior and test material
- Base castors and integrated fork lift lift truck runners for ease of transportation
- A free choice of canopy colour
- Calibration certificate
- Consumables spares kit
- Fallout Measuring Kit
No videos are available