Dew Point Meter Logger. Magnetic probe attaches to steel structures for monitoring climatic conditions. Attaches to steel structures to measure and record environmental parameters independently for up to 200 days. Stored datasets can be downloaded using a PosiTector Advanced gage body or Apple/Android smart device.
PosiTector® DPM L Dewpoint Meter Logger
Dew Point Meter Logger. Magnetic probe attaches to steel structures for monitoring climatic conditions.
Relevant Standards: ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32
PosiTector® DPM L Dewpoint Meter Logger - Ref: T01-20329
Delivery 3-4 working days
- Relevant Standards: ISO 8502-4, BS 7079-B4, ASTM D3276, IMO PSPC, SSPC-PA7 and US Navy NSI 009-32
- Measures and records climatic conditions including relative humidity, air temperature, surface temperature, dew point temperature, difference between surface and dew point temperatures and wet bulb temperature
- Fast response; precision sensors provide accurate, repeatable readings
- Environmentally sealed enclosure – weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof—meets or exceeds IP65
- Internal memory storage of 10000 datasets (60000 readings)
- Kensington Security Slot for anti-theft protection. Kensington Lock sold separately.
- Uses common lithium coin cell batteries (CR2032)
- Every stored dataset is date and time stamped
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included
- Conforms to national and international standards including ISO and ASTM
- Two year warranty
No videos are available