Dust Tape Test Assesses the quantity and size of particles on steel surfaces prepared for painting. Dust particles on blast-cleaned steel surfaces may reduce the adhesion of applied coatings, and by absorbing moisture may promote the corrosion of the steel surface. It is important to accurately assess this before any paint or coating is applied to the surface and to repeat testing after any appropriate surface treatments or cleaning have been carried out.
- Tape adhesion strength: 190nN/metre,
- Tape width: 25mm (1”), Tape length: 60 metres,
- Tape Storage: Do not expose the Tape to any extremes of temperature or daylight,
- Tape Shelf Life: We would recommend that the Tape is used within a 12-month period from date of purchase,
- Supplied in an industrial foam filled Carrying Case with Test Tape (60m roll); Test Comparator and X10 Illuminated Magnifier