- Tape adhesion strength: 190nN/metre,
- Tape width: 25mm (1”), Tape length: 60 metres,
- Tape Storage: Do not expose the Tape to any extremes of temperature or daylight,
- Tape Shelf Life: We would recommend that the Tape is used within a 12-month period from date of purchase,
- Supplied in an industrial foam filled Carrying Case with Dust Test Tape (60m roll); Dust Test Comparator and X10 Illuminated Magnifier
Dust Tape Test
The Dust Tape Test using the Dust Test Tape and Dust Test Comparator will allow you to assess the quantity and size of dust particles on blast-cleaned steel.
Dust Tape Test - Ref: T01-30465
Delivery 3-4 working days
Assesses the quantity and size of dust particles on steel surfaces prepared for painting. Dust particles on blast-cleaned steel surfaces may reduce the adhesion of applied coatings, and by absorbing moisture may promote the corrosion of the steel surface.
No videos are available