Supplied as standard with
- Ferrous 0–1000µm Coating Thickness Meter; Ferrous Probe
- set of 8 Calibration Foils and Zero Disk
- Testex Replica Tape X Coarse (50 impression roll)
- Replica Tape Gauge and Burnishing Tool
- Bresle Patches (pack of 35)
- Conductivity Meter
- 500ml Deionised Water
- 5ml Syringe with Needle
- Calibration Solution (14ml)
- Conditioning Solution (14ml) and 25ml Beaker
- Dust Test Tape (60m roll)
- Dust Test Comparator (pack of 50) and X10 Illuminated Magnifier
- Dewpoint Meter and Humidity Sensor
- Wet Film Gauge (pack of 5)
The Paint Inspection Kit contains all the essential equipment needed for the testing of blast-cleaned steel prior to the coating application.
When steel has been blast-cleaned to a surface preparation of Sa 2½, the inspection of the steel to ISO Standards is required. This ISO Standard compliance ensures that blast-cleaned steel is correctly prepared for the application of protective coatings.
Supplied in an industrial Carrying Case with Testex Replica Tape / Replica Tape Gauge, Bresle Patch Test, Dust Tape Test, Dewpoint Meter, Coating Thickness Meter and Wet Film Gauge (pack of 5). Calibration Certificates with traceability to UKAS are an optional extra.