Replica Tape Reader to Measure and Record 2D/3D Surface Profile Parameters
- Large 2.8" impact resistant color touchscreen with redesigned keypad for quick menu navigation
- Create a replica by burnishing tape on a surface and insert into instrument. 3D imagery and 2D/3D parameters are displayed in seconds!
- Reports common parameters: Ra, Rq, Rz, Rp, Rv, Rt, Rpc (2D), and Sa, Sq, Sz, Sp, Sv, and Spd (3D)
- Ideal for field or laboratory use; flat, curved, or irregular surfaces
- Download 3D .SDF image files for analysis in included PosiSoft or third party software
- Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to PTB (for H and HL only) and NPL (for Ra and Rt) included (Long Form)