- Continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max, and number of readings while measuring
- Max Thick Mode displays the deepest ultrasonic echo eliminating the need to adjust the Lo Range—ideal for ignoring unwanted surface echos
- NEW Screen Capture – save 100 screen images for record keeping and review
- NEW up to 30% longer battery life
- USB port for fast, simple connection to a PC and to supply continuous power. USB cable included.
- PosiSoft USB Drive—stored readings and graphs can be accessed using universal PC/Mac web browsers or file explorers. No software required.
- Includes PosiSoft suite of software for viewing and reporting data
- Software Updates via web keep your gage current
- PosiTector body accepts all PosiTector 200, 6000, DPM, IRT, RTR, SPG, SST, SHD, BHI, and UTG probes easily converting from a coating thickness gage to a dew point meter, surface profile gage, soluble salt tester, hardness tester, or ultrasonic wall thickness gage
- NEW Auto rotating display with Flip Lock
- Mils/Microns switchable
- Selectable display languages
Includes ALL features as shown
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system
- NEW Storage of 1,000 readings per probe—stored readings can be viewed or downloaded
Includes ALL features as standard model plus the following:
- Measure the total thickness of a coating system or up to 3 individual layer thicknesses in a multi-layer system.
- Graphics mode with screen capture for detailed analysis of the coating system
- NEW Storage of 250,000 readings in up to 1,000 batches and sub-batches
- NEW Prompted Batch Mode—create pre-defined batches with on-screen text and image prompts for each reading
- Live graphing of measurement data
- NEW SSPC-PA 9 modes help users comply with standards by prompting for min/max specifications, displaying the necessary readings, and automatically calculating statistics with a pass/fail result
- NEW Touchscreen keyboard for quickly renaming batches, adding notes, and more
- NEW Multiple stored calibration adjustments for measuring on a variety of coating applications
- WiFi technology wirelessly synchronizes with PosiSoft.net and downloads software updates
- Bluetooth 4.0 Technology for data transfer to a mobile device running the PosiTector App or optional portable printer. BLE API available for integration into third-party software.
- Integrate with third-party software, drones, ROVs, PLCs, and robotic devices using several industry-standard communication protocols
How to Measure Paint/Coating Thickness on Wood, Plastic, Concrete, and More Using the PosiTector 200
How to Measure Rough Coating Thickness with the PosiTector 200