- Supports multiple abrasion mediums for different tests
- Specimen turntable speed control options of both 60 rpm and 72 rpm.
- LCD display for accurate and convenient setting and monitoring to the whole test.
- Three different precise stainless steel weights（500g, 750g, 1000g）ensure the different requirements for different loads. Weights are marked to show total load on each wheel. This marking includes the weight of the abrading arm （250 grams）
- Abrading arms and fixing sleeve of abrading wheel are calibrated and balanced before leaving factory.
- A vacuum system is included and equipped with cleaner to move the loose abrading’s or any dirt
- A precision vacuum nozzle adjustment control allows the height to be modified for accommodating varying specimen thickness.
- A Quick Release Mounting Hub permits quick wheel mounting without the need of a locking nut.
- Equipped with S-11 Resurfacing medium disc from Taber company
- Equipped with a pair of standard abrasive rubber wheel CS-10 or CS-17 from Taber company
- Platform speed: 60±2r/min or 72±2r/min
- Range of count: 0~9999 times
- Dimension of abrasive sheet: 50mm×16mm (centre hole) ×13mm
- Load weight: 500g-750g-1000g
- Main motor power: 25W 220V 50Hz
- Overall dimension: 320×280×254 (L x W x H)
- Net Weight: 20KG.
Rotational Abrasion Tester
Rotational Abrasion Tester for determining abrasion resistance performance of various coatings. Also used to determine abrasion resistance of paper, plastics, fabrics and more.
Available in 2 models, to suit different sample thicknesses, as well as a range of consumables for the rotational abrasion tester.
In accordance with:
DIN 52347, DIN 53109, DIN 53754, DIN 53799,
ISO 5470, ISO 9352, ISO 3573, ISO 4586-2, ISO 7784-2,
ASTM C217, ASTM D1044, ASTM D3389, ASTM D4060,ASTM D5342
Rotational Abrasion Tester - Ref: Rotational Abrasion Tester
Delivery confirmation on order
It works by turning the test sample on a vertical axis, against the sliding rotation of 2 Abrading Wheels. The wheels are driven by the sample in opposite directions about a horizontal axis displaced tangentially from the axis of the sample. One abrading wheel rubs the sample outwards toward the periphery and the other wheel, inwards to the centre. The area of abrasion forms a pattern of crossed arcs of about 30sq.cm The degree of abrasion for the specimen also depends on the load force（500g,750g or 1000g) on each arm acting on the axial of the 2Arms,which has a load pressure of 250g A vacuum system is included to remove any loose material during testing, the vacuum nozzle height is adjustable according to the thickness of the sample being tested.