- Low loading threshold for ergonomic loading and unloading,
- 'Easy Open’ pneumatically operated canopy with safety interlock,
- Dry seal gasket to prevent wetting the operator’s clothes,
- Timed canopy lock and automatic purge of the cabinet interior with fresh air after testing and before the chamber is opened,
- Easily accessible salt spray atomizer(s) in transparent hard-wearing acrylic for ease of maintenance,
- External portable salt solution tank for ease of cleaning. 73L for 450L Chambers and 90L for 1000L Chambers and above
- Central viewing window for unimpeded visual access to chamber interior and test material,
- Base castors and integrated fork lift truck runners for ease of transportation,
- Choice of canopy colour,
- Calibration certificate,
- Consumables spares kit,
- Fallout Measuring Kit,
Cyclic Corrosion Chambers
Ascotts Cyclic Corrosion chambers are designed to be flexible, with many accessories available to comply with as many cyclic corrosion tests as possible.
The CCIP range is available In 5 sizes , 450L, 1000L, 1300L, 2000L, 2600L and can be fitted with over 100 accessories, making them one of the most flexible chambers available on the market.
As standard the chamber comes with the ability to create four distinct climates, salt spray, wetting (condensate humidity), drying and controlled humidity. These can be programmed in any sequence , for any period of time and can be repeated automatically.
Cyclic Corrosion Chambers - Ref: CC450IP / CC1000IP/ C1300IP/ CC2000IP / CC2600IP
Delivery confirmation on order
- Intuitive 7” full colour touch-screen controller employing the latest version of our highly intuitive operating software for ease of programming and use,
- The operating software has a very large capacity memory for 254 multi-step cyclic programmes; 200 sub programmes and 254 single step/single set point programmes can be created and stored in the controller’s system memory so that the widest possible range of test profiles can be accommodated,
- The icon based control interface offers a variety of languages built-in for ease of understanding and use,RJ45 communications port enabling the chamber to be wired or wireless connection to a local area network (LAN) for logging and remote programming via a computer running optional software,
- A real-time user configurable ‘clock’ to enable different test samples to be batched and have their exposure time monitored separately; with alarms to warn when a pre-set test period has been completed.