The Dewpoint Meter enables testing for the estimation of the probability of condensation on a surface to be painted and establishing whether conditions are suitable for painting or not. The steel surface temperature generally should be at least 3°C above the dew point when paints are applied. Below this temperature, the Dewpoint Meter will sound an alarm and the display colour will change to warn you that the surface conditions are not suitable to paint.
Dewpoint Meter for estimating the probability of condensation on a surface
Dewpoint Meter - Ref: T01-20310
Delivery 3-4 working days
- Relevant Standard: ISO 8502-4
- Measurements of relative humidity, dew point, air temperature, surface temperature and surface temperature proximity to dew point (delta T) are shown
- Built in infrared thermometer for surface temperature measurements
- Interchangeable Humidity Sensor allows the user to replace damaged or out-of-calibration-date Sensor
- Accuracy Humidity Sensor: 10–90% ±2%rh. 0–10/90–100% ±3%rh
- Resolution Humidity Sensor: 0.1%rh
- Resolution Temp: 0.1°C (0.2°F)
- Accuracy infrared Thermometer: ±2%
- Range infrared Thermometer: -20°C to 80°C. (-4°F to 176°F)
- Supplied in an industrial foam-filled Carrying Case with a Humidity Sensor and Surface Temperature Probe.
No videos are available