PosiTest® AIR Quickly and easily detect air and water leaks in building envelopes and rigid air barrier systems. Ideal for testing penetrations (fasteners, masonry ties, etc.) and continuity of joints and seams in rigid air barrier systems. In accordance with ASTM E1186, the PosiTest AIR will indicate whether leaks exist in the test area. It is a simple Pass/Fail test. Tester comes complete with shoulder strap, high impact polycarbonate test chamber, durable 5' (1.5 m) hose with quick disconnect couplings, built-in rechargeable NiMH batteries with charger (AC power supply), 8 oz. test solution with dauber (Qty. 4), instruction manual, USB cable, PosiSoft Desktop Software (available as a free download), Certificate of Calibration traceable to NIST, one (1) year warranty and soft-sided nylon carry case.
The portable, hand-operated PosiTest AIR Leak Tester tests the air barrier integrity of single, two-ply and liquid membrane systems, including air barriers, roofing systems, waterproofing and ground liners by locating leaks.
In accordance with ASTM E1186, the PosiTest AIR will indicate whether leaks exist in the test area. It is a simple Pass/Fail test.
PosiTest® AIR - Ref: T01-20553
Delivery 3-4 working days
- Automatic mode depressurizes the test chamber at a user-selectable rate and limit
- Manual mode allows the user to control the rate of depressurization
- Internal memory stores up to 200 test results with rate; time duration; limit and user-entered Pass/Fail conclusion
- Portable lightweight tester can be used in any position
- Environmentally sealed enclosure—dustproof and waterproof
- Built-in rechargeable batteries perform up to 200 tests per charge. Continue testing with AC power while batteries recharge. Supplied with universal AC adapter
- High accuracy pressure sensor
- Conforms to Standards including ASTM E1186
- Comes with everything needed for testing
- Includes FREE downloadable PosiSoft® 3.0 Desktop Software for PC
No videos are available