Based on the popular traditional KREBS method, using a weight-driven rotating paddle to sense the paint viscosity at a constant 200 rpm, this modern digital instrument provides automated motor operation, without weights & pulley, allowing accurate direct reading in KU （Krebs units）or g （gram）. The conversion between these units is automatically calculated by the microprocessor and displayed on request. Sturdy construction allows for use either in a production environment or in the laboratory. ■ Range：40.2KU～141.0KU（27-5250 cP） ■ Accuracy：±1.0% of full scale range ■ Repeatability：±0.5% of full scale range ■ Paddle Speed：200r/min±0.5r/min ■ Overall Dimensions：210mm×180mm×500mm（length by width by height ） ■ Package Size：560mm×450mm×280mm ■ Package Weight：9.2 KG
Advanced Krebs Stormer Viscometer
The Advanced Digital Krebs Viscometer is used widely for making viscosity measurements on paints/coatings in accordance with ASTM D562.
Digital version with constant speed motor rotating at 200 r.p.m to produce greater accuracy and repeatable test results.
Displays in KU (Krebs) mPa.s (Cp) G (Grams) and ºC (Temperature) simultaneously
Advanced Krebs Stormer Viscometer - Ref: T01-700335
Delivery 3-4 working days
- The same standard key features as the standard Krebs Viscometer (model ref T01-700334) but with additional advanced key features
- Relevant Standards: ASTM D562
- Displays in KU (Krebs) mPa.s (Cp) G (Grams) and ºC (Temperature) simultaneously
- Built in infrared thermometer sensor
- Large LCD display
- Supplied with an RS 232 communication port
- Self-protection function under over range
- Magnetic rotor enables rapid installing; dismantling or cleaning
- Supplied as standard with a calibration certificate